Re: [RC] HorseGuard fence, new product. - Truman Prevatt

Where I used to live, I lost three well pumps three trees and one phone line (must have struck the ground and vaporized the sucker since one end was sticking up and five feet away the other end was sticking up) and the electric company lost the transformer serving my horse in 11 years. In this part of FL there is in an average year one strike per square mile per year. So eventually it's going to hit the same place twice.

Ed & Wendy Hauser wrote:
They say that lightning never strikes twice in the same place, probably because the place was vaporized the first time.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.