[RC] new horse? - Melissa

Hi Ed
My older horse is around 22 yrs old (not registered so not sure about bday) and I had been thinking about turning her over to my youngest son and grandson because she is so bomproof. I was only concerned about her age and whether or not she should still be competing.. so that's why I began the search for a younger horse.
Melissa

hi melissa,  so,  how old is your older horse?  why not just do endurance rides with the one you have, since it must be a horse that you are familiar with and can ride with no problems.   as for the question about the new horse, yes you can correct the head shyness, and bitting problems. it will just take a bit of time and patience on your part.  but do you want/need to keep and ride another horse?    ed