[RC] Re new horse (head-shy) - A. Perez

 You should have not trouble getting past head-shyness, or at
least managing it, if you are willing to take the time needed.
There are any number of methods - clicker training,
desensitization, etc that can work: the trick si finding out
what works for the both of you, and being willing to try
something new if the chosen approach isn't working.

 Check out Alexandra Kurland's clicker training website:
theclickercenter.com.  Feel free to email me directly if you'd
like my 2 cents worth. walkergirl<at> ureach <dot> com

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm