[RC] Leatherwood Ride - WRSINOSKY

It sounds like you all east of the Mississippi have a ride comparable to Wickenburg, AZ. Those ladies up there are the best. It was my very first endurance ride and let me tell ya'll, they didn't scrimp on anything. Hot showers, loads of food, tubs of soda, booze, juice and water. Water for horses and humans every five miles along the ride. And hay, bran mash and carrots for the horses at the vet check and finish line. It was wonderful!  Kudos to all the ride managers who put so much time and effort into these rides. It is certainly appreciated!
Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ