[RC] Leatherwood Ride - RBluebirdpr

Abbie and I would like to thank all of you that came and supported our ride.  This was our biggest turnout yet and although we cut the number of riders to 100, we decided to increase the riders to 110 and was able to accommodate our waiting list.  I thank all of you for your appreciation and thoughtfulness to our volunteers.  They couldn't believe how nice you were to them.  Most of them either live here or own property here and love to see you guys come to Leatherwood.  Their involvement makes them feel as though they are part of this great sport.  We thank the vets for their fine job and especially Duane Barnett for his gracious comments about Leatherwood.  Thanks again for your courtesy and support and the place was spotless when everyone left for home.  We hope to see you again.

Phil and Abbie