[RC] Horse to ride at Chicken Chase first day (55) - KELLIE MOORE

I would like to find a horse to ride the first day of Chichen Chase.  My gelding is having some fetlock problems and needs to sit this one out.  You can talk with Jin Plummer, Julie Powell, Cheryl Fenton for ride references.  I would ride your horse at what ever pace you would like.  Thank you Kellie A. Moore

Do you Yahoo!?