[RC] Thanks for "Trucks" - Paul Latiolais

All of you that travel the roads of Oregon, Washington and Idaho will be happy to hear that you convinced me to upgrade my truck. I am out of that deathtrap I was driving. I now have a suitable truck to haul my horse trailer and camper. I can actually STOP at stoplights now, and I don't have to worry about those pull out and stop drivers.

Thanks for all of the truck advice on ridecamp. It really helped.

-Paul