[RC] Florida Tentcutting Fires - beth glover

Gosh, reading all those posts makes me yearn to go to a Florida ride! Maybe those poor dears, those biddies, bless their hearts, were troubled by the humidity and bugs.  God love 'em.  Anyone drinking all that free coffee that they are gonna provide for everyone at the ride, can't be all bad.  I dearly love the idea of setting up camp with  Godzilla blow ups and Corona's. Anyone does that is gonna be my new best friends. I'll even show you my garden Gnomes, and Flamingos,and you can listen to my Bob Marley CD, which my Arabians find soothing.

 Now here in Calif., the state of Peace and love, I do believe nobody has set a tent on fire, because they may cause the entire state to erupt in flames.  Why just the other day, they tried a controlled burn at a ski area, with snow on the ground, and the fire did get out of control anyway. So we don't do fire, and we lynch smokers, unless they can prove they are wearing a patch. We just wander from motor home to motor home, bumming the use of the microwaves, listening to the coyotes sing, and drinking Sam Adams.  hee hee

Beth in Calif. (Considering castration of roosters at night, but not Tent burning)

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. ============================================================ Of course things aren't perfect, perfect doesn't exist on this earth. Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each other doesn't get anything done. ~ Dot Wiggins ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/ ============================================================