Re: [RC] [RC] ultra sound - hope lundquist

From: <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wwho20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   ultra sound
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 21:16:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi R-Campers I should have told you my mare was bred on July 25th and ultra-sound on Aug. 18th of last year. The Vet said she was not bred. Last year (Feb) she had a very strong 7 day heat. March a strong 6 day heat. Now this year Feb and so far in March no heat. Maybe I should have her re-tested??? Thank you Heidi, Truman and all for the answers. Hope Lundquist

> Hi Heidi & RCampers: Would you say ultrasound as a preg test is
> unfailing? A  Mare of course.
> Hope Lundquist

Depends on the timing and on the skill of the operator...

Heidi

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms ? all in one place at MSN Money! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle. ~ Bob Morris