[RC] Stick vs. Automatic - Julie Fuller

You wrote:

And number five--I can ease my way into a stop without using my brakes
except for a tiny whisper at the end.

And it reminded me of the time I was cruising through a parking lot in my old 1969 Ford PU... stick, of course, and had some guy who was behind me catch me at a stop and say " Do you know your brake lights don't work?" And I said "What makes you think I was using my brakes!?"

I tried to remeber that, and at least touch the brake pedal to warn people behind me after that. (Of course, I still like to mess with people who tail-gate, especially when I'm pulling a trailer! Stupid Yuppies!)

Julie

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance