From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: <Merryben@xxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Florida Cut Throats

Who knows?  Who cares?  Neither Truman or myself can figure out what
group,
what ride, or what the heck? is up with any of this.  One of the no-name
accusers mentioned Altoona.  hahahaha.  To name that ride and use the word
snob in the same sentence is downright hysterical.  You'd have to visit
Altoona to get the joke.  Just too darn funny.

Was it three years ago?  Last year or this one?  Again, who cares?  All I
know is I'll be hanging around the coffee-pots at all the rides between
Ocala and Orlando to see if I can figure it out.  I have a horse trained
poop on command, especially after a well deserved meal of beet pulp.  If
this group does exist, I'm going to add some fresh doughnuts and have my
horse put it on the table right next to their coffee.  That should give
them
all something to talk about.

Now, for something serious.  Can anyone please tell me about the
Leatherwood
ride this week-end?  Please.  I'm dying here.

cya,
Howard (can't we all just get along?)