[RC] Leatherwood And kiss the sky - KELLIE MOORE

Hello!  Went to a wonderful ride this weekend.  Leatherwood and the people involved are wonderful.  It is the toughest ride I've ever done.  But the weather was perfect.  The trails are awesome and you won't find a better group of people.  I guess you get the point I can't say enough about it.  The climbs up into the mountains made you feel like you were kissing the sky.  If you can put it on your schedule for next year you won't be disappointed.  Great training for the rest of the year.  They will have a fall ride this year.  If you can't make it you should try for next year.  That's  all for now.  Take care and happy riding  Kellie A. Moore

Do you Yahoo!?