[RC] Florida "Cut-throats" - Suzanne Boyd

Wow, I can't fathom how ANY 4 people, biddies or no, coffee-drinkin' or no,
can cause so much discontent, esp. at an endurance ride where there is AT
LEAST 1,001 things going on!! I don't even think*I* could be that
annoying,,,and I can be pretty darn annoying!!! :P Makes me wish I could
attend a few Fla. rides, just to check all this out.... I'd park my
obnoxious Yankee self right next to them, set up all my crap, bust out my 6'
inflatable Godzilla, my parrot, my cooler full of Coronas and crank up some
Outkast!! And introduce myself to the biddies.  They very well might not
like me and I won't really care. But I betcha a dollar to a donut that I
*WILL* drink free coffee all weekend. Hope they brought the gourmet stuff.

Suzanne in Ohio(I don't think we even have biddies here)
REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards