From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 7:12 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Florida Cut Throats

Please Reply to: Debbie Wilson SouthCarolinaTrailRider@xxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

John, I tend to agree with your post and you maybe right this time and
you may also be wrong. I attended the Goethe ride a couple of years ago
and while there I met some very nice people. I also met and observed a
small group of women from Florida that I found to be very rude. As soon
as I read the prior post I knew who these people were talking about. I
will never attend that area again for rides. It is a shame when a small
group of people ruin the fun for the vast majority of people that attend
these rides for the fun of them.

Happy and Safe Trails

Debbie

====================
Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides,
if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins

You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long