[RC] Florida Cut Throats - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Debbie Wilson SouthCarolinaTrailRider@xxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

John, I tend to agree with your post and you maybe right this time and you may
also be wrong. I attended the Goethe ride a couple of years ago and while there
I met some very nice people. I also met and observed a small group of women
from Florida that I found to be very rude. As soon as I read the prior post I
knew who these people were talking about. I will never attend that area again
for rides. It is a shame when a small group of people ruin the fun for the vast
majority of people that attend these rides for the fun of them.

Happy and Safe Trails

Debbie

aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins