Re: [RC] Mares in foal - Rosalie Marley

Hi Diane -

Hope you don't mind me asking about foaling too. :-)

I have a mare due to foal in April - her first as well as mine.  11 months
would be
April 20, but I understand the foal could deliver anytime during April 10-30.
So far,
she's huge!  udder is developing some, area around tailhead is sinking a little
but not
much.

I've been reading and asking around, but am always on the look out for more
info.
I'd love to hear any insights you may have.

Thanks,
Rosalie Marley
ps - where abouts in Indiana?  I grew up in Ossian, near Ft Wayne.