[RC] Photos of Pops/project horse! - Kathie Ford

Good morning all!  My neighbor and her daugher just took some  photos of our project guy Pops online if anyone wants to see them.  Right now he's gained about 60lbs and has lost most of his heavy coat so you can see how underweight her is. He is a very gentle guy though.  The photos were taken at our place in front of where our arena is (top of grassy hill)  We will try to put some photos of Lilly, Laurie's new $1.00 horse on too. She's really cute and has so far worked out fine with no bad behaviors. In fact, she seems very bright and interested in her new surroundings. I will post the guest password for photos for Pops and Lilly when I have one..

take care!

this is fun!

kathie