From: patty bass
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Fencing (now wood chewing)

please tell me more about these 4 selections. i am a firm believer that  given the choice of what they need the horse will eat it   but... now what selections do  you   put out so they are sure   to have what they need offerred?
thanks
Patty Bass
Watkins home business opportunity http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=PB4364
click to see Hidden Treasure  in Tennessee http://pattybass_1.tripod.com/dreams