[RC] Parelli training - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Julie Freeland horsegirl2u@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I have also been using Parelli techniques and it makes a wonderful difference
in communication between my horses and me.  Its fun too!  I borrowed a friends
trailer with a ramp and last night spent some time with 3 of my horses teaching
them that a ramp is no big deal.  It was cool. Lots of relaxed responses
instead of spazzing out.  It also makes for better vet checks when your horse
is tuned in to you.  Have fun!  Julie Freeland

may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius