RE: [RC] parelli training - spiritwood@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,
This current trend of natural horsemanship training and trainers is not
really so new.
Pick out a trainer that you find to be honest, understandable and who uses
methods
that you like and follow their program and if you  are willing to put the
time into it,
should have success with your horse.
As for me, I  have been using the Parelli method and have been extremly
pleased
with the results.  My horse is 5 going on 6 and I didn't break him until
after his 4th
birthday.  He has just completed his third LD ride in the last 5 months and
is moving
up to do his first 50 next weekend.  As of now he has never had a bit in
his mouth or
worn a regular bridle.  He has been competing in his Parelli hackamore and
I couldn't
be more pleased with his progress.  I hope you start soon with your horse.
You won't
be sorry.
Becky and Elektric(the wonder horse,

Who can be seen on the website for Asgard Arabians, currently competing
endurance
horses, and in the new book "Bombproof your Horse" by Rick Pelicano