Re: [RC] parelli training - Chris Paus

Thanks Jonni... that's what I was trying to say in my
long winded way, LOL

chris
--- Jonni Jewell <jonnij@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have used his techniques for years and love it.
Potato<<<

Actually, there are many of us long time horse
owners that have used some of
"his techniques" long before they became HIS
techniques with his mass
marketing and salesmanship. None of these clinicians
have discovered
anything new...they just discovered how to market
and teach some of it.

Jonni

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says -
Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins