Re: [RC] Yearbook Cover Photo - Lynne Glazer

On Mar 26, 2004, at 9:11 PM, Tina Rushing wrote:

The cover photo is fabulous. Does anyone know what Sando and Quicksilver
are drillin' on?

Uh, I do. They had just trekked up a long hill to arrive at the Butano airstrip--they were zeroing in on the other horses in the check, while Carolyn and Cheryl got their in-times.

For those bothered by the spine typo, a sharpie marker will easily change
"2002" to "2003". I'll just focus on the cover because it makes me smile...
it would be great to know the inside scoop on what captivated these horses!

Well, there ya go. Absolutely beautiful up there, and like Barbara says, very relaxing.

Thanks to those who made the effort to put the yearbook together.

Indeed, I finally saw a copy last night--looks really good; Troy did a great job. When the image was shot, I'd had my new camera all of two days, and had arranged a bit of a photographic safari to NorCal to force myself to switch to it. Went from Swanton to Phase II Sporthorses, and out of that got an Arabian Horse World calendar shot of Remington Steele. Recently purchased a lens that makes the one used in those shots look puny, and noticed during yesterday's shoot that it's been over 17,000 photos since early August. Definitely Digital. (and a serious upper arm workout...)

Thanks for taking my mind off of Bar H Boogie!

Lynne

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle. ~ Bob Morris