[RC] Yearbook Cover Photo - Tina Rushing

The cover photo is fabulous.  Does anyone know what Sando and Quicksilver
are drillin' on?

For those bothered by the spine typo, a sharpie marker will easily change
"2002" to "2003".  I'll just focus on the cover because it makes me smile...
it would be great to know the inside scoop on what captivated these  horses!

Thanks to those who made the effort to put the yearbook together.

Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle