[RC] at a ride - Paddi

and the other 10% are stuck in a snow storm freezing our butts off wishing we were at a ride....
not whining John , that is not allowed... B*&&^%ing would be the better term
Happy Trails to all who have the weather
Paddi

It's 8pm on friday night 90% of the distance riders in the world are
likely at a ride - have been to the ride meeting, done the last of the
stuff for tonight and are getting ready to sack out till 4-5am when
they get ready to ride: