From: John Teeter <johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Posting as a Ridecamp Guest - Re: [RC] FLORIDA CUT THROAT TENT BURNING ?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:05:58 -0800

This REALLY is a bad-mood friday night.

Please do not hide your identity behind ridecamp guest. When posting as guest, use your REAL FULL NAME (kathy ??) and a real email address (none@xxxxxxxxxxxxx??).

jt.

At 08:29 PM 3/26/2004, Ridecamp Guest wrote:
Please Reply to: Kathy none@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms ? all in one place at MSN Money! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle. ~ Bob Morris