Re: [RC] Looking for Deb Cooper - Bette Lamore

Hi Lif
She's doing a demonstration at the Horse Experience next weekend in Paso Robles. I'll go talk to her (she came up and rode Halynov one time so I know who she is) and I'll get a contact address for you
Bette

Lif Strand wrote:

Anyone know if Deb Cooper is still around in CA training horses?

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people ~ Karen Chaton