[RC] Abetta seat covers - RENESPONY

i had the same problems too, and bought a coolback seat saver made to go
under the front and over the horn. but i have no horn, so i cut the elastic and
sewed Velcro on the ends, so i could wrap them around the rings. it stopped the
jingling of the empty rings, and i could still use the rings if i needed them.
i also took an English, all purpose size saddle pad and flipped it upside
down, and trimmed it to size and sewed web straps, and Velcro to it and made a
full saddle cover out of it. it looks like a real cover too.
i am looking to add a tush cush to my collection, and will probably have to
alter it too.

Rene and Rugby
Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence