Re: [RC] [RC] ? ? Gas vs Diesel Trucks - Merryben

Wow, my 1993 has only 118,000 on it.  But I have a little roller skate car I
drive to work and to the ranch.  Oh yeah, that must be why it is in the shop
getting a new transmission after only 50,000 miles.  Oh well, it is under
warranty which is probably why it is taking Suzuki going on three weeks to fix

I'm coming up on that 150,000 miles though on my 2000, so I
do drive mine a lot.  It gets the same mpg as the jeep (both are
straight 6 blocks) so I just drive my truck.

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano