Re: [RC] PVC portable corral fencing? - Merryben

I used to have one that Melissa Ribley's father made for me.  The top rail had a line of hot wire screwed into it with a portable fence charger in the tack room.  It worked great.

Julie Suhr has one she uses all the time.  They are easily broken but easily glued back together....mb