[RC] blue tarps and other scarey stuff - Julie Fuller

Years ago I had a pair of miniature donkeys.... cute little buggers! I also had a big Paint gelding, who was quite a character......

The donkeys figured out that Sonny was scared of the hose.... They would pick it up, about 12 feet apart, and trot around the field in Sonny's general direction! He'd freak! Running around, bug-eyed, snorting and acting like death was imminent. *grin*

I swear they did it on purpose... and they did this several times a month! Sonny sure got his exersize!

Julie

Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action... ~ DH Lawrence