Re: [RC] some folks dont speak arabian/jigging horse - Chris Paus

LOL, Barbara.. my Arab gelding Star pointed out to me
at the Indian Territory ride a couple of years ago
that there were two hunters hiding behind some trees
along the trail. I wonder how many riders like me
almost got unseated over those two... Star knew they
were there long before I saw them!

chris

---   My horse also "pointed" a
"peeping Tom" hiding in the brush nearly at his
feet.  The man was on top of a sand dune at the
beach spying on a couple lying on a blanket on the
beach, sunbathing.  We herded the man down off the
sand dune and up the beach for about 1/2 mile, back
to his buddies who were waiting for him.  It was the
most unusual experience, almost like herding cows.
The poor man.....but peeping is not allowed on state
park beaches.

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano