From: "Chris Paus" <paus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] GRRRR a little vent...

LOL... I love it..a garden hose and tarp for a
stream... sigh.. why not just use a real stream? My
horse has crossed rivers in teh Ozarks belly deep, but
I'm sure he'd object to a tarp and a hose "pretend"
stream.

REAL endurance is dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards