Re: [RC] GRRRR a little vent... - Chris Paus

LOL... I love it..a garden hose and tarp for a
stream... sigh.. why not just use a real stream? My
horse has crossed rivers in teh Ozarks belly deep, but
I'm sure he'd object to a tarp and a hose "pretend"
stream.

And my filly, bless her heart.. the stupid  Christmas
tree lights that horses were supposed to walk into the
center of and stand still. She was a good trail horse
and very carefully picked her way around them and
never touched one. I praised her highly for that, even
though it was the 'wrong' answer to the clinicians...

chris
--- bechack@xxxxxxx wrote:
Aint that the truth!

Went to a "Trail Trials" once.  They had a blue tarp
in a ditch with
a hose running on it.  That was their water
crossing.  My horse
wouldn't go near it.  Wanted to know why we weren't
going 10'
downstream to where it was nearly flat, instead of
the awful spot
that was getting really bad due to the hose.  I was
with him!   This
horse by the way never had a problem with NATURAL
water crossings....