Re: [RC] some folks dont speak arabian/jigging horse - Merryben

You guys have got to be kidding, lumping all horses of one breed together.  I used to show Saddlebreds and Walkers and saw some pretty stupid ones and some pretty smart ones.  My Spotted Saddle Horse is a smart horse.  My CMK arab mare is a real joy to ride.  My Mustang is a wait and see horse.  He is almost 4 and he has been ridden but he has lately been a little pain in the ass.  That is coming to an end though because his days of hanging out in the pasture and coming to an end and he is being sent someplace to work and learn to be a good trail horse.  He is very sweet and sensible though.  One of my favorite horses that I also rode endurance was a 15.3 hand Leopard appaloosa.  My first horse I rode on endurance was a quarter/morgan cross that I bought when he was about 10 or so from a rent string.  He was probably one of the best horses I ever owned.....mb