[RC] looking for a neighbor in Colorado - Marlene Moss

This is not a sale listing for my own property!  But there is a great property for sale near me and I would love to end up with horse people as neighbors.  This is sort of a special deal as the owner is letting the bank foreclose on the place so it will be going up for auction on April 7.  So it is currently available for a much lower price than it is worth.

We live west of Colorado Springs, near the town of Florissant.  The property backs up to thousands of acres of state land that you can roam on (no trails) and is nearby other great places to ride.  Along one side of this park are 3 40 acres parcels.  We own one and someone else owned the other 2.  She tried to turn it into a campground (it’s really gorgeous) but just isn’t into running a business since she likes to travel.  She is keeping the middle 40 and letting the other go.

There are 2 ponds, lots of rock outcroppings, great access, a small cabin/office, a 1 room cabin, a very large storage building, RV sites with electricity, water and a dump station and great home building sites.

I would love to buy this place myself as it would be great to host clinics, a small level of camping, boarding or a horse riding vacation business.  But we don’t quite have the money right now.

The value of the note is around $200k plus some back taxes.  This land with no improvements is easily worth this much.  It is possible to live on the property now (if you don’t need much space!)  There are people renting the cabin/office now.  We’d love to partner up with someone to turn this into a really amazing place.

Give me a holler if you or someone you know is interested!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

Kinetic Equine Analysis

719-351-5037 (cell)

719-748-9073 (home)

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.com