RE: [RC] Some Folks Don't Speak Arabian - kstandefer

There is a "natural horse trainer" who works out of the arena at my barn.  He's
had a 5 year old filly to train for this lady for 2 years.  She still can't
ride her!  She's a great filly, but they expect "perfection" from her at all
times and never allow her to be an Arab (horse).  Subsequently she is never
"ready" to have her owner on top.  I wonder how much of her spirit and
personality they must remove before the owner will be willing to climb on board?

I feel so sorry for this mare.  She'd LOVE endurance and by her looks she's
probably heavily CMK.

Karen

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher