[RC] Heat guns. - Ed & Wendy Hauser

I did some checking with a friend and found out that some heat guns now have
a sensitivity of about 0.22 F.  My source has found this to be adequate to
pick up small problems before they become large.  This level of performance
is awesome.  If one can afford them, then they would be a good tool.  If you
do purchase one, be sure to practice enough to know what is normal for your
horse and remember that barn observation while very useful, is not a
substitute for vet advice.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

REAL endurance is reading the LD vs. Endurance thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards