[RC] jigging horse - Elkenchild

Hello~! My mare strides out more slowly than our TB riding buddy, and when he gets ahead she starts to jig and attempt to trot. Ideas? I've tried trotting in a circle as the western horsemen suggests, but that's hard to do on the verticle trails we have around here (and dangerous). I'm upgrading to a kimberwick to see if that helps. Thanks for the advice!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)