Re: [RC] Heat guns. - Ed & Wendy Hauser

My curiosity aroused, I googled: infrared temperature gun medical

I found a number of sites with various ones for sale.  Some certainly looked
to be useful and sensitive enough  and inexpensive enough for a rider to
purchase.  In the $25-$50 range small units were being sold that resolved
~.1 degree F at a 2-4 degree F accuracy.  Since we would be looking for
comparison, sensitivity is what we would need.  If anyone has or buys one of
the inexpensive ones, please report back to RC with your experiences.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown