Re: [RC] GRRRR a little vent... - heidi

Heidi, this reminds me of something I heard you say once at an endurance
ride, that goes something like this:  "When you ask a Quarter horse for
something he says 'Sure' and when you ask an Arab for something he says
'Why?'"  Can't tell you how many people I've passed that along to.

Gee, Betty, I'd forgotten that--thanks for the reminder!

Most of my Arabs will go through things that would curl MY hair, if they
see a reason to do so.  But if there is no reason, they want to do the
common sense thing--like go AROUND the blue tarp with a hose running on
it, in the middle of a perfectly good arena...  <g>

Heidi

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm