[RC] Flair - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Louisa Pierce Lpierce@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have quite a few friends who took the wool flock out of
their saddles and replaced them with Flair.  The Flair has been wonderful.  In
my lay-person opinion it does not break down, you just need to have your air
checked once a year to be sure it's full enough (it can tend to loose some air
over time) and you should have your saddle checked once a year anyway.

Again in my lay-person experience, it helps not cause pressure points.  You can
do your very own test.  Take a wool flocked saddle, put it on a saddle stand
then put your hand under the saddle and have someone sit on it - you will feel
your hand be crushed.  Then do the same with the Flair saddle, you will not
feel any pressure at all - it's amazing

tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance