[RC] GRRRR a little vent... - betndez

Heidi, this reminds me of something I heard you say once at an endurance ride, that goes something like this:  "When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says 'Sure' and when you ask an Arab for something he says 'Why?'"  Can't tell you how many people I've passed that along to.

I used to try the repetitions on my Arabs when I was trying a new technique from one of the great training gurus who always use Qhorses. . . ever notice?  I soon saw that the horse caught on right away and anything after that was only a step backward in his training because he became resentful of the drill.  Can't blame them. . . I also get bored easily.

Betty Edgar