[RC] Braggin' - CatThom2

Had to do a little braggin' on one of our Ridecampers, Ed Kilpatrick, aka Cowboy Ed.  My boarder, Amy,  has a 3 year old QH/Arab gelding that was ready for saddle training and had some trailer loading issues.  I suggested Ed as I have been very impressed with every horse of his I've observed and I like his philosophy of training.  Ed worked with Kashmir for 30 days and tonight a few of us went out for his first trail ride back home.  He lead the entire ride (he's got a walk to die for), very confident and sane.......even when I trotted past him.  Needless to say, Amy is on cloud nine.  Thank you Ed!

Cathy & Misbits Jasmine