[RC] Bunny movie--- technical question - Bette Lamore

Hi all you early ridecamp risers or East Coasters
I'm on the last lap of finishing my Bunny movie (the final edit) and am trying to recap what happened that fateful day when the vet came to put him down. None of the vets here are answering their phones yet and this is far from an emergency so I am relying on your info. I have had a few of my horses put down but at the time was too emotional to pay attention to the color of the drug injected. Can anyone tell me if it is clear or a particular color or if there are various colors. I need something for a still while we tell the story and this is the most dramatic thing I can think of-- a picture of the needle and syringe, but unlike Hildago (that I just saw), I don't want to be so blatantly inaccurate that it spoils Bunny's movie for any horse person. Just because I don't remember the color doesn't mean that others who have had that terrible experience don't as well.
Thanks for any info and you can e-mail me privately as I realize this is off endurance (except that many of you were so helpful in saving him).
Bette and Bunny (who is running around in pasture with the other horses right now.

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse. ~ Libby Llop