[RC] Notice to SE/NE wantabe riders - Truman Prevatt

On Friday June 25th an endurance clinic will be sponsored at the ride site of the Oconee WMA Endurance Ride. It is proudly sponsored by the Georgia Endurance Riders Assoc., Southeast Endurance Riders Assoc. and the Oconee WMA Endurance Ride Management.

This is a golden opportunity for wantabe endurance riders and new riders to endurance.

Details can be found at:

http://www.seraonline.org/forms/JOURNEYTHOUSANDMILES.pdf

Or go to the sera website http://www.seraonline.org and click "Journery of a Thousand Miles Ride Clinic"

No more excuses in the SE - come learn from the best riders and best vets anywhere.

Truman

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.