[RC] Camels, Mules, Hound Dogs, Ducks, Rabbits & Ground Hogs - goearth

Camels spit cud and i don't have any, and go Long Distances in the sand, and they got big cloven feet and humps and "200 Camels for Merri".  Mules deserve respect, Virl and Eva showed me and Dr. Anne Babbot and The Deacon too, but i was sitting on this guard rail at the S2S and heard what sounded like the crack to a bat from a ball, it was Joey Mattinglys head that got struck with this Mules foot and i never much cared for their cantankerousness much since.  The Hound Dogs always fell over their ears and unless they had a radio collar just got lost looking for bears and never came home.  Its patented, but for RC here's the Duck Call.  Wrapping the hands together with the thumbs crossed and the fingers intertwined and an opening the size of a nickel at the right  thumb and index finger and the 2 little pinkies spread to the size of a Texas grapefruit, with the nickel to the lips and taking 29 grasps of breath to .003 PSI the caller utters "Here Duck". Rabbits are cute at Easter but then they grow up and dig holes in my gardens and eat all the plants i wish they didn't, but i can't eat Burr cause he's part of the family.  I like Ground Hogs cause they tell us when winter is over and spring is here.  tom sites