Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1203 I wish/MN endurance - Chipnml

Minnesota endurance riding newbies...try to get to the MN Horse Expo April 23, 24, 25 and visit the MNDRA (MN Distance Riders Assoc) booth.  We will be on the soutwest side in the livestock barn and have tons of info to hand out and wisdom to impart!

See you there

Chip (the lucky person in charge of the booth)