Re: [RC] I really-really wish - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 3/18/04 5:32:57 PM Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am still wishing to find someone to board with in MN. I live in the Twin Cities area. I don't have a trailer and am starting out with distance riding and limited distance. Need some mentoring on the sport.

My cousin owns a boarding facilities up in Winona maybe there are some endurance or distance riders there. You could email her (Jessie) and ask. Here is the web site.

Maria (where it is warm and flowers are blooming)
Kaufman, Tx