[RC] horse eat the darndest things - A. Perez

 I field board my two horses (no barn), and tie them to my
pick-up truck when I groom them.  My husband recently loaded my
truck bed up with brush for me to take to the dump.  I stopped
to play with my horses en-route tot he dump, and my filly, Lexi,
thought that brush (mostly multi-flora rose: very thorny!) was
pretty tasty!  I finally had to tie her elsewere for fear she'd
make herself sick!

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle