[RC] electrolytes and M.O.M. - Nina Vasiliev

Hi,

So with this talk about Milk of Magnesia and mild colic relief, I wonder...
Should we be giving our lytes mixed in MOM? Would it help the lytes to go down with less irritation to the horse's mouth? Less stomach irritation?

Does MOM have lytes in it's formula that would throw off the balence of the ones we're syringing?

Thanks,

Nina

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm